We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see what the next little Zent looks like. I think I'll have to make a special trip out to meet her.
SO EXCITING! You make the most darling little girls. Congratulations!
Congrats you guys!
Hoorah!!! Good thing you are so good with girls!
Congrats! That is so exciting!! Your girls are ADORABLE...keep 'em coming! ;)
Of course its a girl! You guys make very cute, lovely little girls - why spoil that with a smelly boy? :)
I just saw this! Hooray, you make the cutest girls so yay for another! congrats
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see what the next little Zent looks like. I think I'll have to make a special trip out to meet her.
SO EXCITING! You make the most darling little girls. Congratulations!
Congrats you guys!
Hoorah!!! Good thing you are so good with girls!
Congrats! That is so exciting!! Your girls are ADORABLE...keep 'em coming! ;)
Of course its a girl! You guys make very cute, lovely little girls - why spoil that with a smelly boy? :)
I just saw this! Hooray, you make the cutest girls so yay for another! congrats
Post a Comment