Friday, January 6, 2012

Holiday Projects

One of the best parts of the Holiday Season is Nick is home a lot more!!! Not one to waste time, he takes advantage of the extra free time and I love it!!

We worked a bit more on the girls' room. First off was a trundle for Audrey. Thats right...we are a currently a crib free family!!! It still needs painted...
Audrey is loving being in a "big girl bed" (yes, this is how bed time looks every night...he, he, he).
We also got some shelves up on both sides of the bunk beds. This project was free!! We were able to use all scrap wood from the garage and misc. paint samples. Next up this room are some doors for the bottom portion of the storage spaces.
Last, but not least, Nick finished the bench for our dinning table. I LOVE THIS!!! It looks great and we can squeeze lots of little people on it!

4 comments:

Skidmore Seven said...

It looks great! I love that you have all the girls lined up to sleep...and I noticed Paige is now on the top bunk; I can't imagine why.

How awesome is your bench. I know I come up with an excuse to fly out almost every post; but I think we might need to come out just so we can all sit down at your table together. And, then maybe you should all come out here so Nick can build us a table. Sounds pretty good to me!

Brett and Lisa said...

I love everything you guys are doing with you house. Seriously it is amazing. I am in awe! good work you two...

Maria said...

Wow, these projects are super awesome! So, so fun!

Sandy said...

Awesome projects, all around! YOu are inspiring me to actually finish some stuff around here :)