
Birthday Highlights:
-Paige and Hannah both wrapped me a book...from the play room...on their own...both were so proud of themselves....Paige went through 2 rolls of tape in the process
-Let the girls watch two episodes of "Curious George" so I could get some extra reading time in the yummy sun
-Surprise cards from Brie and Amber...lots of birthday texts and calls...thanks everyone!!!
-Boston Creme Pie
-Paige could not have been more excited for my birthday...she told everyone...even the crossing guard
-Nick was home by 5:30
2 comments:
Hip hip hooray! Looks like you were able to enjoy your birthday. Wish we could have helped eat some of your cake-it looks super delicious! Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing women I know!
Happy Birthday, April - late, as usual! I'm finally checking other people's blogs, since I was feeling guilty for not updating my own :)
Post a Comment