We added two new additions to our living room this week and I am loving both of them!!!
Check our our new (except it really is very old) piano I scored off of Craig's List. Love, love, love...

Next up is our amazing table made my very own hunk-of-a-man. We can fit plates, glasses, food, plus a pitcher of water all on it...at the same time!!!! Love, love, love...
Both are welcome additions to our front room. Love, love, love...
4 comments:
You have such amazing style. I love seeing all that you guys are doing with your new home. It's darling.
In addition to your new "additions" I love love love those area rugs. TOO CUTE!
I grew up with a piano seat like that. hard to pratice piano on but so fun to mess around on! Pianos are a blessing and I am glad you have one!
That piano is gorgeous! And kudos to the hubby on the table. It looks awesome! I love to see all of your projects.
Post a Comment