Today our friend Gavin spent the day helping Nick get started on redoing the girls' bedroom...
While this is our first "big" project to start up since putting in flooring in the living room, we have been doing a few smaller projects. I finally painted the large window in the living room...
...in the front of the house, we cut down and cleared about some very large, over-grown shrubs...
...I reorganized a corner in the extra bedroom to have a little sewing area. My own little mom cave...

...sewed a few more pillows for Nick and I's bed. I'm going for the "textured-white-look." What do you think?
...we also re-painted our trusty bench/shelf with left over living room paint. I made the bench cover a bit small, oops...

Always nice to get a few things crossed off our ever growing list of "Home To Do." We still have to finish trim, crown, and some electrical work in the living room then we will be closer to getting that room completed...and on to our girls' bedroom makeover...you will not want to miss the finished room!!
4 comments:
LOVE your sewing corner! LOVE the textured white! LOVE your living room! CAN'T waite to see the girls room! You guys are awesome!
love how it is coming!
Your house is looking GREAT!! Can't wait to see it in person sometime!
This all really looks fantastic! You are my most organized friend! I love seeing the updated pictures of your fabulous projects!
Post a Comment