Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I know you are all jealous of the following facts:
a. my husband went to one of my favorite stores to buy me an apron and 2 serving bowls!
b. I have three super cute on-lookers in the background.
c. those incredibly yummy Chicken Cordon Bleu bread bowls I whipped up for my birthday dinner.

Would it blow your mind if I added these two played for a good thirty minutes without crying, fighting, hitting, bleeding, or needing snacks!?!?
I really had such a great birthday filled with corn dogs for lunch, dot letters from Hannah, a cake by Michael, a new temple block (thanks Michelle), a surprise package from my sister Amber, movie date with Grace, and new bag from Andrea- man, I am one spoiled 29 year old!!! A big shout-out to my birthday buddy Annie!!!

9 comments:

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Happy Birthday April, and YES I am jealous of all things listed in the post! Super cute apron, and hello gourmet bread bowls!!!

Annie Hatch said...

Yep, totally jealous of that cute apron!! :) So glad you put a pic of yourself on here, you don't do that nearly enough!
Happy Happy Birthday to both of us!

wrightNOW said...

Happy Birthday! Love the apron...way to go Nic...Also, we just made those bread bowls last week too. My kids loved them.
Glad you had such a fun day!

Sandy said...

Happy birthday, April! So...is there a recipe for the breadbowls you'd like to share with your poor craving, maniacal, pregnant sister-in-law? :)

Our Little Family said...

Happy Birthday April, you and I make for some pretty hot 29 year olds. Miss you and I am going to need that recipe

Kimberly Larson said...

Happy Birthday my friend! I am a terrible friend because I did not send you anything! If you were on Facebook, I would have been properly notified. That said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Kimberly Larson said...

Happy Birthday my friend! I am a terrible friend because I did not send you anything! If you were on Facebook, I would have been properly notified. That said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Jammin said...

Happy Birthday you!!!!

Gavin and Natalie said...

What a perfect birthday!! I am completely jealous of all of the above! :) A very blessed girl. :) And...nice job, Nick!! Um...I might need your bread bowl recipe! So glad you had such a great day!!