Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Day at the Beach with Dad

4 comments:

Grace said...

It looks so cold. But I am sure it was fun!

Sandy said...

Here's me being jealous... (picture me pouting)

Josh keep saying that he wants to "talk to Uncle Nick on skype again" - I think he has more things to show you :)

Jenni and fam said...

So how are things now that Audrey is about 2 months old? THree was SO HARD! Ryan had cancer when Jovi was 4 weeks old so he was home for several months and was able to help me out so much. So that was a life saver but I just remember feeling so frustrated because all 3 kids always needed me at the same time. (Its still that way now, but since its not a helpless newborn crying its a little more manageable.) Three year old crying can be ignored because you know they are fine. And as far as the laundry....it never gets easier...I hate laundry. I can totally empathize with you. Your girls are beautiful!

Jammin said...

Your girls sure do seem to have the cute thing figured out.

Just a question for the camera operator... where are the hot chicas in back ground?