She's so cute! I can't wait to see her. Did I mention I am insanely jealous that you aren't pregnant anymore. I will call you this week to hear all about her.
Well you look at that... isn't crazy how her good looks comes from her uncle :) I hope you all are doing good, I'll have to fly out and visit you all it a bit.
Oh yes! I'm glad she is finally here, I have been waiting to see pictures. She is beautiful, of course..just like Hannah and Paige. Cute name too! Congrats!
14 comments:
Yea! We're so excited about our new little cousin! Congrats! Hope everyone is doing well.
She's beautiful!! Congrats!
Congratulations!!!! She is adorable- Hope everybody is doing well
What a beautiful name, a beautiful baby, and an adorible family. Congratulations...I hope you are doing well!
What a perfect little doll! Congrats...and welcome to the world of 3 :)
Yeah! She is finally here...and I am STILL walking aroumd pregnant! haha. :)
She's so cute! I can't wait to see her. Did I mention I am insanely jealous that you aren't pregnant anymore. I will call you this week to hear all about her.
Congrats! How are Hannah and Paige responding? Also, have you read Regina's blog lately? You'll get a kick out of it! :)
Well you look at that... isn't crazy how her good looks comes from her uncle :) I hope you all are doing good, I'll have to fly out and visit you all it a bit.
She is so cute April...congrats
Finally!!! She is a cutie...can't wait to spoil her too!!
Oh yes! I'm glad she is finally here, I have been waiting to see pictures. She is beautiful, of course..just like Hannah and Paige. Cute name too! Congrats!
Ohhhhh- she is so precious! And she even knows how to wink already. Congrats, April and Nick!! You'll have to let me know how it is having 3 kids!
congrats! and she is soo cute and she def is a zent!
Post a Comment