Monday, August 10, 2009

Happenings

Enjoying a Dodger's game with friends Natalie and Gavin:
Paige getting her toe nails painted for the first time:
Hannah showing off her pretty nails (What an outfit... she even wore it to Target!):
Look what I sewed...a new nursing cover for our baby sister:

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Cool nursing cover! I need one of those, but I keep forgetting about it any time I'm anywhere near a large enough piece of fabric.

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

The nursing cover looks great! Good job. You should go into business! :)

sienna said...

Hannah and River are too much alike...you just never know the outfits they are going to come up with for the day(or the hour)! The other day River wore her witch costume while we were out doing errands! It's great.

Your nursing cover is super cute! When I have another baby, will you sew one for me? :) When are you due again?

Elise said...

I am impressed! I don't follow directions well enough to sew.

Annie Hatch said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new baby....how much longer do you have?
I love the nursing cover!!! So cute.