Sunday, November 9, 2008

YEA!!!

YEA!!!  Prop 8 passed!!!!  This fight is far from over but it is nice to savor a little victory--thanks to all for your thoughts, prayers, and votes on behalf of this issue.

YEA!!!  We enjoyed another famous sighting at Disneyland and Paige enjoyed her favorite Disney ride, the carousel:

YEA!!!  Mom and Hannah left Dad and Paige at home and went to see High School Musical 3.  Hannah was completely overstimulated.  During all the talking parts she got a bit antsy but as soon as the music started playing and people were singing and dancing, she was glued.
YEA!!!  Aunt Emily sent the girls super cute outfits (Hannah calls them her crazy pants and crazy white shirts.)  Hannah thinks it is a hoot to have the same clothes as Paige.  Thanks Aunt Emily.
YEA!!!  On Saturday Dad took us girls to watch UCLA and Oregon St. at the famous Rose Bowl.   Hannah loved the cheerleaders and the band marching at half-time.  Paige loved to attack the guy sitting right in front of us--which was kind of awkward.  
 Here is some pre-game action:
Waiting for the game to start:
YEA!!!  Paige's hair is long enough to sneak a barrette in.  She looks so old!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Yup, those are some craaaaaazy pants:) Paige is changing so much - she's gonna be a full-fledged toddler before you know it!

We haven't seen HSM3 yet - it hasn't made it to Worland yet! My girls are crushed!! They are rather obsessed...

Let us know if you come out here in the next few weeks - I'll bring the kids down to visit We miss you guys!

Jenni and fam said...

I saw the pictures of the game and Disney land and subconciously thought they were old pictures from like September or something because it looks so warm....then I remembered....oh ya, it is warm there. How funny. I'm so sorry that you are right in the middle of the crazy prop 8 stuff, I am so irritated by the way it was protested here as well. The big thing here was the CHURCH MEMBERS who gathered to protest the church's stand...they wanted the church to vote NO???Can you believe it? I mean, its o.k. to love your family members who are gay, but not to CONDONE IT!! I just couldnt even understand where they were coming from. If the church takes a stand...you know its important. I mean READ the proclamation on the family its all right there....Yes I'm preaching to the choir here huh. But anyways that was cute to see Hannah holding the sign. I am scared to see what will happen because it is far from over.

alyssa said...

Hi Zents!
How are you guys? Where did you end up moving to? Your little girls are so cute. We should get Talli and Hannah together sometime and have a little reunion from when they were babies-since they are like a week apart! Hope eveyones doing well!

Team Clark said...

Hey April! How's it going? Paige is so cute. I hope you're enjoying California! Looks like you are!
We miss you!

Kimberly Larson said...

I love these cute pictures!!!! I am starting to check blogs!