As Paige has gotten older and more interactive, it has been fun (and at times scary) to see Hannah and her play. Hannah tries so hard to include Paige in her games and if we go on a bike ride or walk she is always keeping Paige busy with toys, treats, or (my favorite) a song ("Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" being the top pick by both girls.) If I need to leave the room for a little bit Hannah often tells me "Mom, don't worry, I'll babysit Paige." Who could ask for a better sister?
What a good big sister! I can't believe how BIG these LITTLE girls are getting. Natali starts preschool tomorrow and it seems like yesterday that I was freaking out about sleeping patterns :)
3 comments:
What a good big sister! I can't believe how BIG these LITTLE girls are getting. Natali starts preschool tomorrow and it seems like yesterday that I was freaking out about sleeping patterns :)
Aw, cute! What a good big sister!
Hi it's the Hatch's!! Christina directed us to your blog, which I love. Your girls are adorable, Hannah is so cute with Paige. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment