Hannah loves, loves, LOVES camping. Regardless of the fact we have only gone once this summer, she is always asking to go camping and packing bags for us to take camping. The other day I decided, why not camp in our living room? So I dug out the tent and set it up for her. Hannah lived in that thing for 2 days straight- including sleeping in it for naps and during the night (yes, she even talked me into eating lunch in it). Even Paige didn't mind hanging out in the tent with big sis Hannah.
2 comments:
I love camping too, Hannah! Maybe I should put up my tent in the living room too because I don't think I will be doing any "real" camping this summer. Thanks for the good idea.
Sweet! Our one and only camping trip this summer was in our backyard. Aaron and Genesa camped out there last night, too. With the dog out there, its almost like you're in the wilderness:)
Post a Comment