We were blessed to have some special visitors right after Jane was born. My mom spent 3 weeks with us and was such a blessing. She ran kids to school and activities, cleaned, cooked, and everything else. I could not have survived the first few weeks without her and still question how great I am doing without her.
The last weekend in September, Nick's brother Aaron and his parents came for a quick weekend visit. The girls loved getting even more Grandma attention and Nick's brother and dad helped us finish a few things up on our kitchen. We were sad their visit had to be so quick but were so happy they made the long drive!!


2 comments:
Such a special time to share with such special people. I know you are a fabulous four mom!
Yay for Grandmas! Lucky you to get three weeks with you mom!!
Post a Comment