I repeat, we have progress on our bedroom remodel!! This project is moving as slow as molasses in February, but this past weekend we hunkered down and got the floor down. It looks AMAZING!!!
Poor Nick spent his day like this....(Paige was a great helper!!!)
and I manned the cutting station, keeping Nick supplied with wood, and the checking the water bottle level (I know, super important!!!)


This is how the room looks to-date:

We have scraped the popcorn off the ceiling and refinished. Walls are primed and the accent color painted. Plus, we have started on the electrical work. Yea!!! We hope to get the closet put back together this weekend then all that is left is paneling, paining, trim, crown, and a sliding door. The end results are going to be great!!! (I hope!)
2 comments:
Are you kidding? I can already tell it is going to be amazing!!! And yes...you have a very important job. You are awesome!
It's looking good!
Post a Comment