Rug looking has turned into a four-letter word at our house. I think we are rug #10 and counting in the dinning area. We finally have settled on a rug to go by our new couch. Finally.
We currently have one sitting in the dinning area spot while we try to decide if it is a keeper or not.
What do you think?

5 comments:
That kid is totally a keeper! Rug...I think that's a keeper, too :)
That would totally match my bedroom - where did you get it? I'm in dire need of some area rugs, but I keep putting off hoping we can get rid of the carpet under them first!
Oh I LOVE the rug. I love the colors and the simplicity of the leaves. Keep it!!
I love it! Keep it. =)
I say keep it. Then you get a little spice of color with the orange and know where to go with an accent.
love it!!
Post a Comment