With Nick in San Diego for a few days on business and the heat keeping any sane person inside, I decided the girls and I needed a focus for our day. After looking through some saved tutorials, I came across this one my sister-in-law Sandy sent me awhile ago. It did not disappoint.
Super Heros to the rescue!


"Space Ranger Jessie calling Space Ranger Woody..."

Even super heros need a lunch break.
Audrey found something to keep herself occupied while her sisters saved the world.
3 comments:
Yes, yes I will!
WHEW! Love it! We got many, many, many hours out of ours!!
I really need to make those for the boys, they look so fun. We love visiting our family, but we are missing hanging out with our friends. Wish we could have been there to help cure some of the boredom while Nick was away.
PS we got a good chuckle out of Audrey's video. So fun!
Post a Comment