Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cranky Day

At my house today everyone, myself included, woke up a bit on the cranky side. To help chase away the grumps we decided to spend the day at the park and making snowman cupcakes.

Hannah was the designated cupcake batter taster.
My two snowman designers at work.
Some of our finished masterpieces.
Audrey, the non-cranky soul, hung out on the couch.
Sunshine and sugar ended up being just the ticket to restore some smiles in our home!!

5 comments:

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

The cupcakes are darling. You went to the PARK?!!!! Oh how I miss California winters. We drove down to Provo yesterday and drove past our old place. We drove through the neighborhood and saw your cute brick house!

Grace said...

You are always welcome to come over for a visit on grumpy days too. We would love to have you.

sienna said...

Enjoy some extra sunshine for us please! :)

Sandy said...

CUTE!!! We have been staying inside avoiding real snowmen in the 15 below 0 weather...I may have to steal your cupcake idea!

Andrea S. said...

We've had a cranky 2 weeks-I think I need to try your recipe to chase away the grumpy moods. And those cupcakes are so cute. You're always so creative and fun!