Audrey turned three-weeks old yesterday and despite the fact I feel like I am drowning in chaos created by night nursings, a 21-month-old's never ending tantrums (is tantrums a strong enough word?), a very cooped up four year old (what I would give for a yard!), diapers galore, and piles of laundry (I am convinced I am doing the whole apartment complex's laundry) we have had some wonderful moments..
Audrey went to church for the first time. I completely forgot how wonderful newborns are to take to church. She was the most reverent of all my children!
Hannah is convinced Audrey gets lonely when I put her down. One day she lovingly gave Audrey her doll to keep her company. Paige then had to get her doll to join the bouncy-seat party. It was pretty cute.
Paige has been trying her hardest all summer to ride Hannah's scooter. Everything finally clicked this week and she could not be prouder.
Our season passes to Disneyland expired on Thursday. I just had to go one last time. Hannah is even tall enough now to go on some "big" rides and loved both "Soaring California" and "Thunder Mountain."
Through it all, our baby Audrey continues to be really, really, really, really cute!



1 comment:
She IS really, really cute!!! Hang in there...the chaos will ebb eventually...they'll get a little older and start going to school all day :)
Post a Comment