Thursday, July 24, 2008

Berry Picking


On Tuesday I overcame my great fear of driving on the freeway and took the girls berry picking with our friends Grace and Eveyln. We had a great time- not to mention the fact we filled our pint container at least five times (Hannah kept dumping it on accident) so I feel we really got our money's worth.

Hannah's favorite part of the whole day was the ride on the tractor up the berry patch. (Is she her dad's daughter or what?)
Paige's favorite part was when I finally let her out of the front carrier.

P.S. The raspberries were delicious!

4 comments:

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I can't believe how BIG Hannah is! Your girls are just adorable. Picking barries...how fun!

Bertag Puppies said...

I love that you have a blog- now we can get picture updates of the girsl- You do look like a parent's magazine- it is perfect!!!!

Amber

sienna said...

April! I'm way excited that you have a blog now. Your girls are so cute- I can't believe how big Paige is now. The last time I saw her she was a newborn babe! Good job braving the freeway- I am so proud of you.

Jammin said...

What a bunch of GOOD lookin' gals!!!